Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding and other random thoughts

Okay as many of you out there are probably as sick of hearing about the royal wedding as I am I will make it brief I LOVE KATE'S WEDDING DRESS!! like I actually want a similar one if i ever get married. It is without a doubt Grace Kelly inspired and Grace Kelly is amazing and had a GORGEOUS wedding dress as well.
 Kate and William at the Wedding
I didn't actually watch any of the footage from the wedding but all the pics from it look amazing and Kate definitely makes a gorgeous bride :) I can't lie this guy should have done the wedding though:from Princess Bride.
Grace Kelly was definitely a more serene looking bride but I think both looked amazing on their big day 
Britain’s Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, kiss as they stand on the balcony at Buckingham Palace with other members of the Royal Family, after their wedding in Westminster Abbey, in central London April 29, 2011. Prince William married his fiance, Kate Middleton, in Westminster Abbey on Friday. Also seen are (L-R) bridesmaids Grace van Cutsem, Margarita Armstrong-Jones and pageboys Tom Pettifer and William Lowther-Pinkerton.
(is it just me or does the flower girl in the left corner look totally depressed and bored out of her mind or what!? HAHAHA)


Anyways thats all I am going to say on that matter hahaha...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment