Monday, August 23, 2010

Nursing..who would have thunk it :P

Hey all!

so its really weird being home but I really am adjusting quickly. I had a week of hanging out with the Marchand's and having fun but now its time to get down to work for me. I went to Everest College and I actually got goosebumps while I was looking around the school...It just felt like I was making the right choice and that I was doing the right thing.I will be taking the Personal Support Worker Program. I will be in school for 29 weeks and then I will be done my PSW training and then I have about 3 months to work and save up for university and I will hopefully be going to the University of Toronto for International Development!! On top of all this I am on the job hunt and really need a full time job! so hopefully I will find one soon!

Yeah so thats the watered down version of an update on my life :P I will try to write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment